You are here: Home » Advice

Why We Were Made

by Osifeso Adetola in Advice, July 31, 2014
noimage

Ever wondered why life keeps going on in circles?

Using The Other 95% of Your Brain

by MrMagica in Advice, July 31, 2014
noimage

William James remarked that we use only 5% of our mental resources. The other 95% remains undeveloped and unused. Rather than take time to think up the best solutions to resolve difficulties, most people react to problems that seldom get solved. Part of the problem is due to the idea of finding quick fix solutions. Unfortunately, we go through life this way, never developing the power that our brains are capable of.

Equality is Equality for ALL

by FireStar0139 in Advice, July 29, 2014
noimage

Every day, every person goes through a struggle. Trying to be themselves in a society that is constantly punishing each other for their differences. For their weight, what they look like, and even for their sex. It’s an old philosophy, but when I was very young, they taught me to celebrate our differences in school. Told me that our differences are what make us special.

Individual Worth: Does Your Experiences Define Your Worth?

by segunsom in Advice, July 18, 2014
noimage

Contains a detailed information on the ways to live a better life based on experiences one had.

How Far Will You Go?

by YoungBoyWolfy94 in Advice, July 3, 2014
noimage

People creating goals and targets, but not achieving because they are not willing to make the sacrifices.

Constant Progress

by YoungBoyWolfy94 in Advice, July 3, 2014
noimage

Every action has a result and every cause has a response.Your constantly learning and adapting to new or old situations and improving every one of them. Most of the time, your doing it subconsciously.

There Was Silence Between Us for Quite a While

by Sarah W in Advice, June 23, 2014
noimage

There was silence between us for quite a while. We were a pool of stillness in the background hum of the restaurant. I looked at her and she looked at me. We both looked elsewhere. Alexandra cleared her throat. I looked at her. She looked down at the table as she spoke. "Something very bad happened to me when I was young," she paused to compose herself. I interrupted, "I don’t want to know, Alexandra." She looked up at me. I shook my head, "I don’t want to know." I looked away.

Non-verbal Communications: Differences Between Cultures

by Alexander Tipton in Advice, June 20, 2014
noimage

This article on Non-Verbal Communication was prepared by Alexander R. Tipton while a Logistics and Supply Chain Management major in the College of Business at Southeastern Louisiana University.

Along The Road to Achievement

by Herman James in Advice, June 17, 2014
noimage

Along the Road to Achievement.

10 Ways to Reduce Tax Burden for Your Small Business

by livingunlimited in Advice, June 17, 2014
noimage

An ideal lawyer will not just have a string of impressive credentials or gold lettering on his door. He or she will be caring, concerned, and devoted to their work. You need to think carefully before laying your trust in a lawyer after all in some cases your life, future, money or property will be in his hands.

Powered by Powered by Triond
-->