Is someone thinking about you? Do they have a crush on you? Learn how to find out!
- Watch the way she looks at you. If she keeps looking at you, she just might like you
- If she flirts with you too much, she probably likes you. Girls might flirt with you just for the fun of it, and it can be misunderstood as a crush. Watch out for girls who flirt.
- If she acts weird when you come near her, she might like you. Watch her behavior when you are talking to her.
- If she wants to pair you up with someone or says “I know who likes you,” then she probably likes you.
- If she constantly tries to get close to you or touches you, she probably likes you.
- If she turns red when you come near her or when you talk to her, that means she likes you.
- She might ask you a few questions that might make you uncomfortable, for example if she asks if you ever had a girlfriend or have you ever been on a date, she might like you.
- Make friends with her close friends. They might say something about her liking you. Talk and flirt a little with them. If she gets mad for flirting with other people, then you know she likes you.
- Start a small conversation with her and her friends. Try to notice these things:
- If she keeps trying to get close to you or tries to hold your hand, she likes you
- If she is confident, they will match your voice tone and will act like she does with her friends
- If she is shy, her voice tone might be a little higher or lower depending on what she acts like. She might smile and laugh nervously at your jokes. She will probably start playing with her hair.
- If she says she likes you, then she likes you!
- Be yourself. You don’t want to start acting like someone else, because she may start to lose interest in you.
- She might be looking at you while your not looking, so keep an eye out for her.
- If you know a girl likes you, try talking to her and be nice.
- Try starting nice conversations.
- Compliment her. Girls like being complemented.
Girls love good smelling people. So try to smell nice and use cologne.